After what feels like a long month of being laid up at home after being injured in a road traffic accident, I am pleased to announce that I aim to return to work on Thursday 4th February.
This will be an eased return so please bear with me as I build up my strength again.
Thank you for your support and understanding.
Due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, all control measures will still be in place.
Our Control Measures
Although we cannot eliminate the risk of infection, there are ways we can control the risk.
Below is an overview of the control measures we have put in place:
- All workers are to report any potential illness/symptoms of Covid 19/Coronavirus, including illness/symptoms of family members that they live with.
- Social distancing guidelines must be adhered to at all times.
- PPE marks provided to Workers to wear when social distancing measures are difficult to follow. (Taking payments, inside public buildings – petrol stations, shops etc.)
- PPE gloves provided to Workers to wear when working.
- Vehicle cab will be disinfected daily using wipes on regularly touched areas (Gear stick, door handles, steering wheel, control stalks such as indicators, lights etc.)
- Workers are prohibited from accepting cash payments and must direct clients to our Online Payment Portal.
- Workers are provided with soap, water and sanitiser within company vehicle and instructed to wash hands before entering or getting out of the vehicle.
We hope this helps instil confidence in our return to work as we are looking forward to getting back to it.
If you have any questions, please contact us.