Before we continue with our service update, we would like to extend our condolences to all the families and individuals that have lost loved ones during this unprecedented time.
We would also like to give thanks to all the keyworkers that have been working around the clock to save lives and keep our country running.
With that said, we are now looking to a hopeful future.
Now that we are in the first stage of the government plan for losing the lockdown restrictions, we are excited to announce that from Friday 5th June, we will be resuming our window cleaning services. Woohoo!!
Initially, this will be a limited service of three days a week – Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. This is due to family commitments but we expect this to change once we have clear guidance about children returning to school.
Our services will also be limited in the sense that we will not be providing an indoor window cleaning service. After completing a coronavirus risk assessment – it was decided that this would help us to lower the overall risk of cross-contamination.
We will review this on a month by month basis, but in the meantime, we ask you to bear with us.
Coronavirus/Covid-19 Risk Assessment
We want to assure you that we take the health and wellbeing of our team and clients extremely seriously.
With that in mind, we have completed a detailed risk assessment to help us lower the overall risk of infection for us all.
What is a risk assessment?
In short, a risk assessment is a term used to describe the overall process or method where you:
- Identify hazards and risk factors that have the potential to cause harm (hazard identification).
- Analyze and evaluate the risk associated with that hazard (risk analysis, and risk evaluation).
- Determine appropriate ways to eliminate the hazard, or control the risk when the hazard cannot be eliminated (risk control).
In our case, the hazard is the coronavirus, and the risk is an infection.
Our Control Measures
Although we cannot eliminate the risk of infection, there are ways we can control the risk.
Below is an overview of the control measures we have put in place:
- All workers are to report any potential illness/symptoms of Covid 19/Coronavirus, including illness/symptoms of family members that they live with.
- Social distancing guidelines must be adhered to at all times.
- PPE marks provided to Workers to wear when social distancing measures are difficult to follow. (Taking payments, inside public buildings – petrol stations, shops etc.)
- PPE gloves provided to Workers to wear when working.
- Vehicle cab will be disinfected daily using wipes on regularly touched areas (Gear stick, door handles, steering wheel, control stalks such as indicators, lights etc.)
- Workers are prohibited from accepting cash payments and must direct clients to our Online Payment Portal.
- Workers are provided with soap, water and sanitizer within company vehicle and instructed to wash hands before entering or getting out of the vehicle.
Follow the link to read our full Prime Window Cleaning Coronavirus Risk Assessment.
We hope this helps instil confidence in our return to work as we are looking forward to getting back to it.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Stay Safe; Stay well.